This morning I woke up before my alarm at 6:30 am. My alarm was set at 7 am. So I am counting this as a win. After getting A to pick up some of his toys in his room I started my morning.
My morning yoga was PREGNANCY YOGA: EPISODE 1.
Then I paused to spray down the shower and take care of the strawberry tops that someone, D, hadn’t put down the garbage disposal yesterday. This caused me to start gagging and I ended up throwing up. D is in a little hot water because through all this he was sitting oblivious on the couch. D did apologize before heading to work, though. So I will forgive him and hopefully, he will do better next time.
- I will be calm and patient when dealing with A today.
- I will code at least 30 minutes
- I will take the time to eat a healthy balanced diet
- I will work on homework for 30 minutes
- I will take the time to put things away
My visualization today is of a happy healthy baby after an easy natural birth.
I hope you have a wonderful Monday!