This morning I woke up at 5 am as usual and got ready for the day. Then I was hit by some really bad nausea so I ended up laying back down in bed and closing my eyes. I wasn’t really sleeping but it helped with dealing with nausea. So I got back up at 6 am and made myself a smoothie and baked some bacon. Yes, bacon helps me with nausea, it’s the fat. Not only does it coat my stomach it also helps me absorb vitamins.
- I will respond calmly and rationally when my son asks for my attention.
- When I see something out of place I will take the time to put it away right then.
- I am a strong, intelligent woman who is not afraid to talk to people about what matters to me.
- I will code for 30 mins today.
- I am a loving wife and mother to my family. I radiate love.
- I am a safe vessel for my new baby to grow in. I will have an easy pregnancy.
My visualization today is of my family happy with money in the bank and a healthy baby in my arms.
I hope you have a wonderful day!