This morning I woke up at 5 am after going to bed at 8 pm with A and falling asleep around 9 pm. I was really tired yesterday. This morning I am still dealing with dizziness but it isn’t as bad and my nausea hasn’t started yet so yippie!
My morning yoga was Prenatal Yoga | First Trimester Flow for Experienced Students with Briohny Smyth. Actually, it was part of it. I stopped after the second child pose, but that is over half way through.
- I will respond calmly and rationally when my son asks for my attention.
- When I see something out of place I will take the time to put it away right then.
- I am a strong, intelligent woman who is not afraid to talk to people about what matters to me.
- I will code for 30 mins today.
- I am a loving wife and mother to my family. I radiate love.
- I am a safe vessel for my new baby to grow in. I will have an easy pregnancy.
My visualization today is of my family happy with money in the bank and a healthy baby in my arms.
I hope you have a wonderful day!