This morning I woke up at 5 am! I think my body is starting to get used to the new hormone levels at least sleep wise. I still have nausea and heartburn on and off throughout the day. Heartburn is the worst, having stomach acid coming up your throat, sometimes even making it into your mouth. I would really rather just throw up. But mostly I just have nausea which I can work with, the heartburn/throwing up usually waits to strike till around 8 pm.
My morning yoga was Prenatal Yoga | First Trimester Flow for Experienced Students with Briohny Smyth.
- I will respond calmly and rationally when my son asks for my attention.
- When I see something out of place I will take the time to put it away right then.
- I am a strong, intelligent woman who is not afraid to talk to people about what matters to me.
- I will code for 30 mins today.
- I am a loving wife and mother to my family. I radiate love.
- I am a safe vessel for my new baby to grow in. I will have an easy pregnancy.
My visualization today is of my family happy with money in the bank and a healthy baby in my arms.
I hope you have a wonderful Monday!