This morning I woke up at 7:30 am. I was up a little later the usual the night before. Baby B is now at 5 weeks and is the size of a dot snail. A really liked getting to see how big his little sibling is getting! He is really excited about being a big brother and regularly tell people that mama and dada have a baby in their bellies. I don’t think he understands yet that the baby is in my belly and not in dadas also.
My morning yoga was Prenatal Energetic Yoga Flow.
I convinced A and D to do some toddler yoga togeather Betsy the Banana | A Cosmic Kids Yoga Adventure!.
I was interrupted to make breakfast while the boys played Mario on the Wii. So I made a California scramble with tomatoes, olives, and avocados. Then I had to convince A that he did like avocados. This was mostly because he didn’t want to stop playing Mario so he could eat.
- I will respond calmly and rationally when my son asks for my attention.
- When I see something out of place I will take the time to put it away right then.
- I am a strong, intelligent woman who is not afraid to talk to people about what matters to me.
- I will code for 30 mins today.
- I am a loving wife and mother to my family. I radiate love.
My visualization today is of my family happy with money in the bank and a baby in my arms.
I hope you have a wonderful day!