This morning I woke up at 5:30 am. Well, my alarm went off at 5 but it took me 30 minutes to actually wake up and drag my butt out of bed. I blame the fact that I was up late puking and having acid reflux. THoug I don’t know if it’s just the baby or because I started taking liver pills yesterday but I’m leaning toward the baby. Eating liver has never bothered me in that way before. D and A are cooking eggs togeather for breakfast. A loves it when we let him help cook.
My morning yoga was Prenatal Yoga | First Trimester Flow for Experienced Students with Briohny Smyth.
- I will respond calmly and rationally when my son asks for my attention.
- When I see something out of place I will take the time to put it away right then.
- I am a strong, intelligent woman who is not afraid to talk to people about what matters to me.
- I will code for 30 mins today.
- I am a loving wife and mother to my family. I radiate love.
My visualization today is of my family happy with money in the bank and a baby in my arms.
I hope you have a wonderful day!