So things have been going good so far! I have been having some mild nausea that I can usually control by eating small amounts of protein and fat throughout the day. I have also been a little dizzy and more emotional than usual.
The most bothersome symptom that I have been having though has been round ligament pain. This symptom seems crazy, even though I’m not the only person to have the symptom so early, especially when the baby is the size of a Waterbear.
My morning yoga was Prenatal Yoga | First Trimester Flow for Experienced Students with Briohny Smyth.
- I will respond calmly and rationally when my son asks for my attention.
- When I see something out of place I will take the time to put it away right then.
- I am a strong, intelligent woman who is not afraid to talk to people about what matters to me.
- I will code for 30 mins today.
- I am a loving wife and mother to my family. I radiate love.
My visualization today is of my family happy with money in the bank and a baby in my arms.
I hope you have a wonderful day!