Today’s Miracle Morning:
Yesterday my morning was replaced by a power outage and -15-degree weather. I spent the first hour after I awoke reading to my three-year-old so he wouldn’t focus on the fact that the Christmas lights were not on. For some reason, he was very concerned that if the lights were not on then Christmas was canceled. So after the fifth time explaining that Christmas was still going to happen I decided to distract him with books. I read him almost all his lego superhero books.
This morning I woke up at 5 am and got ready for the day. I think my hormones are giving me a break because I don’t seem to have any of the symptoms that I have been having on and off the last couple months. Unfortunately D isn’t feeling well today so he did not join me.
My morning meditation was Guided Meditation For Healing ♥ Day 9.
I read a chapter in How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will work on code today for at least an hour
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful day!