Today’s Miracle Morning:
This morning I woke up at 6 am. My crazy hormones have started to go back to normal but aren’t quite there yet. But I was able to pull myself out of bed and do a lot of yoga. D was able to join me this morning. I think he was missing his morning meditation and yoga, he hasn’t figured out that he could do them on his own when I am not up and around early enough.
Our morning meditation was Guided Meditation For Healing ♥ Day 9.
Our morning yoga was Beginner Yoga ♥ Easy Morning Yoga For A Positive Mind.
I then did some more yoga Morning Yoga Perfection | 5 Minute Miracle | Rise & Shine Sleepy Bear Yoga and Yoga For Sore Glutes ♥ 5 Minute Miracle.
I read a chapter in How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will work on code today for at least an hour
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful day!