Today’s Miracle Morning:
I came to a realization about 4 hours into my day yesterday. My previous visit to an OBGYN, back in May, had really screwed with my head. Yesterday I had a doctor appointment with a new OBGYN and by 9 am my stomach felt like a bowling ball and not even hot beverages could calm my stress. Fortunately, I made it through and my new doctor turned out to be a whole lot better than the first one I tried. I should have realized earlier because when I was doing my yoga I could barely touch my toes my muscles were so tight. But this morning they were almost as loose and flexible as usual.
This morning I woke up this morning at 5 am and had a little difficulty getting moving, but that was probably because I was up late last night coding. D decided to join me for meditation and yoga.
Our meditation this morning was Guided Meditation For Letting Go ♥ Day 5.
Our exercise was Stress Relief Yoga ♥ A Relaxed & Calming Flow To Clear Your Mind.
I read a chapter in How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will do one thing today that will help reach financial freedom.
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family having a picnic in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful day!