Today’s Miracle Morning:
Last night was hard. A fell asleep around 5 pm. Usually, this is no problem and he transfers into bed just fine and ends up sleeping straight through the night. But last night D laid him on the couch instead of his bed and when I went to put him in bed he woke up and did not want to sleep in his bed, this was around 9 pm. Nothing could get him to go back down so he stayed up. I got him a pbj and put on a quite show to help him zone out and fall back asleep. Nothing, finally at 11 pm I threw in the towel and went to bed and when D went to follow me A decided he did wanted to sleep with mama and dada. So he finally got to sleep.
This morning I have to deal with meeting with a new OBGYN and she won’t be as insensitive or as incompetent as the last one I tried. So with this in mind, I decided to go with Best Guided Meditation For Inner Strength ♥ Day 7 as our morning meditation.
For our (D joined me this morning) exercise Stress Relief Yoga ♥ A Relaxed & Calming Flow To Clear Your Mind.
I read a chapter in How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will do one thing today that will help reach financial freedom.
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family having a picnic in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful day!