Today’s Miracle Morning:
This morning I was able to easily get up at 5 am after six hours of sleep. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and splashed water on my face. Then I asked D if you wanted to join me and he said yes!
D and I started out with our meditation: Guided Meditation For Letting Go ♥ Day 5.
We then exercised. I started us out with Morning Yoga Workout ♥ Better Than The Gym | Strength & Stretch then we ended with After Workout Yoga ♥ Best Stretches For Sore Muscles.
I read a chapter in How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will do one thing today that will help reach financial freedom.
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family having a picnic in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful day!