Today’s Miracle Morning:
I am so proud of myself! I have made it ten days of waking up early and spending some time focused on me. So far I have noticed that I am more patient with my son and husband. My house has been staying cleaner even yesterday when I wasn’t feeling very good. I have gotten more work done the last ten days than I have in the previous month, and best of all my general mood and outlook on life is much more positive.
This morning I woke up at 5 am without a sore throat and only a little congestion. I completed my normal morning of taking my temp, washing face, brushing teeth and getting dressed. Then I asked D if he would like to join me for my meditation and yoga. He grumbled but got out of bed and joined me.
This morning we meditated togeather sitting on the floor back to back. Guided Meditation For Self-Acceptance ♥ Day 4
We then did some yoga Beginner Yoga ♥ Easy Morning Yoga For A Positive Mind. After this D went off to take a shower and get ready for the day and I did a little more yoga Yoga To Cure ♥ Revitalize & Energize Your Body.
I read a chapter in How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will do one thing today that will help reach financial freedom.
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family having a picnic in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful Monday!