Today’s Miracle Morning:
This morning I woke up with a really bad sore throat so I didn’t get up at 5 am as usual. I slept in till 6:30 am. I woke wide awake and feeling ready for the day, my sore throat even had lessened a bit.
Because of my sore throat, I decided to do a meditation this morning for healing: Guided Meditation For Healing ♥ Day 9.
I chose an exercise today that would help stretch the muscles and release toxins: Yin Yoga Fusion ♥ Best Yoga For Flexibility.
I read a chapter in How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will do one thing today that will help reach financial freedom.
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family having a picnic in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
A told me he was ready to do his poses so I stopped and did more yoga with D and A: Stress Relief Yoga ♥ A Relaxed & Calming Flow To Clear Your Mind.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful day!