Today’s Miracle Morning:
Last night I got 7 hours of sleep. My head is a little cloudy this morning but hopefully, it will clear soon. D decided to join me this morning and did an abbreviated miracle morning. He stopped after the reading because A had woken up and was too distracting for him.
This morning we started off with Best Guided Meditation For Inner Strength ♥ Day 7.
Then we did some exercise: Full Body Workout ♥ Quick Morning Wake Up Call and Stress Relief Yoga ♥ A Relaxed & Calming Flow To Clear Your Mind.
I read a couple chapters in How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama. D read a chapter in The Happiness Project (Revised Edition): Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin.
By now A is awake and D decides to hang with him.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will do one thing today that will help reach financial freedom.
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family having a picnic in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful day!