Today’s Miracle Morning:
Today marks a week of waking up early and taking the time to better and center myself. I have to say that it has made me a much happier and have had more energy this week than I have had in a long time. Less of the things that normally would have bothered me haven’t. My family is benefiting from my new found peace and patience, and I have seen it in both A who has been making a big improvement with potty training, and D who has had a more positive attitude and has been voluntarily helping out around the house.
This morning I got up at 5 am after five and a half hours of sleep. I probably could have used more sleep, but it was time to get up. After getting ready for the day a little sluggishly, I did my meditation. Easy Guided Meditation For Manifesting Dreams ♥ Day 8
My workout today was a long one. I woke up with really tight muscles so I concentrated on loosening them. Yin Yoga Class ♥ Best Yoga For Slow Deep Muscle Release and Yoga For Neck and Shoulder Pain – 20 Minute Beginners Yoga For Neck, Back, & Shoulder Pain.
I started a new book today How to See Yourself As You Really Are by the Dalai Lama.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will do one thing today that will help reach financial freedom.
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family having a picnic in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a wonderful day!