Today’s Miracle Morning:
Last night I was very fatigued. I had to do some grocery shopping in the afternoon because I fell asleep and took a nap the previous afternoon. Costco wasn’t too bad because most people were still at work or had shopped in the morning. But they were all out of pies and had no pumpkin. So I had to swing by the supermarket and they came through for me with pumpkin and I am going easy on myself and bought pie crusts. I also picked up cheesecake! So we are set for Thanksgiving. So I went to bed last night at 9 pm and got 8 hours of deep sleep. When I woke up at 5 am I was a little fuzzy headed but had no problems getting out of bed and getting ready for the day.
I started with meditation: Guided Meditation For Gratitude ♥ Day 2. I thought that meditating of gratitude was fitting for today.
Then after stopping to make A some eggs I did my exercises. Brazilian Butt Lift Challenge ♥ The Perfect Butt Workout and Yoga For Sore Glutes ♥ 5 Minute Miracle. Then A and I went and woke D up and he joined me for Beginner Yoga ♥ Easy Morning Yoga For A Positive Mind.
- I respond calmly and rationally when my son needs my attention.
- When I see something out of place I put it away right then, I do not put it off until later.
- I am a happy healthy person with lots of energy.
- I am loving and affectionate towards my son and my husband.
- I will be productive today.
- I will do one thing today that will help reach financial freedom.
- I am a strong and capable woman who is not afraid to speak up for what is right.
- I will have a happy stress free day!
My visualization: Me and my family having a picnic in our backyard at a house we own all happy and smiling.
Now I am sitting down to write in my journal and this post.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day and a Happy Thanksgiving!